Would You Rather?.... BEAUTY EDITION!

Hello everyone!

Everyone loves a good game of 'Would You Rather' but for some reason the game always becomes inappropriate so if you were expecting dirty details I'm sorry to disappoint as this is Would You Rather BEAUTY EDITION!

This is another fun tag where I have to answer questions about my opinions and choices on the beauty and fashion world. I always tend to take these questions too seriously and get worked up thinking about if I picked the right answers or not!

So, lets get straight into it!


WOULD YOU RATHER LOSE ALL OF YOUR MASCARAS, EYELINERS, LIPSTICKS AND LIPGLOSSES or LOSE ALL OF YOUR PALLETS & SHADOWS?

Nice easy one to begin with, I would hands down rather lost all of my pallets and eyeshadows because I think I could just about live without them however there is no way I could survive without my mascaras and eyeliner! 

WOULD YOU RATHER CHOP OFF AL YOUR HAIR or NEVER BE ABLE TO CUT IT AGAIN?

I'm not fond of this question! How short are we talking? Are we talking a short sleek bob or a buzz cut? Either way I think I would still chop it al off because I'll be able to get it styled when it grows! 

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A CORAL CHEEK or A PINK CHEEK?

I think I would chose to have a coral cheek as I think it would look better than a bright pink! 

IF YOU HAD £1000 TO SPEND WOULD YOU RATHER BUY CLOTHES or MAKE UP?

It would probably be a better idea to spend it on a new wardrobe but I think I'd stick with the make up! 

WOULD YOU RATHER APPLY LIPSTICK AS EYELINER or EYELINER AS LIPSTICK?

I think I'd be logical and buy a black lipstick and use an angled eyeliner brush to apply it as an eyeliner! 

WOULD YOU RATHER ONLY SHOP AT MAC or SEPHORA? 

As Sephora sells more than just make up I'd pick Sephora! 

WOULD YOU RATHER ONLY USE ONE EYESHADOW COLOUR or ONE LIP COLOUR FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? 

I'm going to be logical again and say one lip colour, I'd pick a nude pink colour as that would go with everything and that way I could still use more than one eyeshadow to create looks! 

WOULD YOU RATHER WEAR WINTER CLOTHES IN THE SUMMER or SUMMER CLOTHES IN THE WINTER?

I'd wear summer clothes in the winter simply because you can add tights and a jacket to pretty much any type of short, skirt or dress! It would be a bit harder to pull off a big coat when it's mid-summer !

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE DARK NAILS or BRIGHT NAILS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? 

I think I would rather have dark nails as I think they have a more 'classy' look! It would so be easier pulling off darker colours in summer than a really bright colour in winter! 

WOULD YOU RATHER GIVE UP YOUR FAVOURITE LIP PRODUCT or FAVOURITE EYE PRODUCT?

This isn't a hard one, I'd give up my lip product in a heartbeat! I'd rather live without my favourite lipstick than my favourite eyeliner or mascara! 

WOULD YOU RATHER ONLY BE ABLE TO WEAR YOUR HAIR IN A PONYTAIL or A MESSY BUN?

Ponytail as my hair isn't long enough for a messy bun and I'd rather turn up to work with a sleep ponytail that made me look put together than rock up like I've just strutted into the office without even brushing my hair! 

WOULD YOU RATHER NEVER BE ABLE TO PAIN YOUR NAILS AGAIN or NEVER USE LIPGLOSS?

At first I was going to say never paint my nails as I could just have acrylics done but then I thought I never wear lipgloss but I do paint over my acrylics! I'd be happy ditching my glosses and stick to using a lipstick or lip stain! 

WOULD YOU RATHER SHAVE YOUR EYEBROWS AND HAVE NONE AT ALL or SHARPIE THEM IN EVERYDAY?

Let's be honest both would not be a good look! But I think I'd rather lightly sharpie them in everyday to make it look kind of natural than shave them! 

WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE WITHOUT MAKE UP or NAIL POLISH?

I think you can guess the answer to this question! Of course I would chose to live without nail polish! I can stick with having plain white tip acrylics but I would not want to ever live without make up!

Well, thats it! All the questions have been answered and I think that some of them would not be everyones choice! I hope you enjoyed reading this post! 

Thank you, 
                                Becca x 

Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne