Perfume Collection: Celebrity Perfumes


Hello everyone!


Today, I was organising my draws sorting out what I’m going to pack for Turkey and I ended up organising my perfume draw so I thought that I would do my very first perfume collection post! I have quite a lot of perfumes and if I put them all in the same post it would be too long so I’ve decided to divide the perfumes and body sprays in categories starting with celebrity perfumes! 

I’m not going to lie, I’m one of those people that tend to want to buy a perfume if a celebrity releases one especially if I really like the celebrity releasing it! Here are a few of my favourites! 


                            Christina Aguilera By Night 




This was one of the first celebrity perfumes I owned and to this day it is still one of my favourite scents. The bottle has a very nice pattern the top of the bottle is black and it eventually fades into a clear bottom. The front of the bottle has black rose printed on the front, the lid resembles a diamond and there is a black elastic rose tied around the neck of the bottle. The perfume itself looks like a pinkish colour and who doesn’t love a bit of pink?!

This perfume came in a set with two body lotions one 50ml and one 200ml! This was one of the first celebrity perfumes I owned and to this day it is still one of my favourite scents.

                                Beckham Signature


I absolutely love the Beckham’s come on, who doesn’t? This is easily one of my favourite perfumes! This perfume came in a gift set with a 150ml body lotion which is also amazing! 


                                 Rihanna Reb’l Fleur


A lot of celebrity perfumes tend to not actually have a very nice smell and only tend to sell because of the celebrities name however I am a huge fan of Rihanna’s perfumes as I think all of them smell incredible. 


                                  Britney Spears Curious 



Britney Spears perfumes are well known for being sweet however I don't find Curious sickly at all. I really like the scent and the bottle is really pretty I really like the shape and the shape! 



                             Taylor Swift Wonderstruck


For some reason, I expected Taylor Swift's perfume to be overly sweet however that isn't the case. It has a really nice scent that is quite sweet but it's not too sweet that it's sickly. The loved the box this perfume came in so I kept it! The bottle is also very pretty because of all the sparkles! 



Sex And The City By Night



Now I know that technically, this isn't actually a celebrity perfume however as it's a popular TV show I thought it would still fit under this category. This perfume has a scent that I wouldn't describe as 'sweet' I think a lot of perfumes that are suitable for younger girls are more on the sweeter side so if you are quite young I'm note sure you'd like this perfume. This perfume is amazing but I think its definitely more if a night time perfume I don't think I'd put it on first thing in the morning! I also really love the bottle as it's very sophisticated and the diamond top is a really nice touch. This perfume came in a set with a bath & shower gel and a body lotion. 


Beyoncé Midnight Heat


It's no secret that Queen B is basically perfect at everything she does, including designing perfumes! It's so shock that this perfume smells incredible (it's Beyoncé after all!) This perfume is quite sweet but I would wear it both day and night. It's an amazing perfume that comes with body lotion and shower cream. 

So thats it, a list of a few of my favourite celebrity perfumes. I can honestly say that I love all of these perfumes and I would happily repurchase them when they eventually run out! 

Thank you for reading. 
Becca x 


Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne