Whats In My Bag? Tag!

Hello everyone, 



Ever since I can remember ‘Whats In My bag?’ videos have been popular of YouTube. Although the concept of watch someone reveal whats in their handbag can seem a little strange I still find myself watching them! I don’t make YouTube videos but I thought it would be fun to do a blog post showing exactly what is in my bag! 


The bag I am currently using is my pink Satchel, perfect for summer! I was meant to save this for holiday but I love it so much I couldn’t resist using it before I went away! 


My bag has two sections, the main compartment and a smaller pocket at the front. 



The first thing in the larger part of my bag is my purse.


The first thing in the larger part of my bag is my purse. Whenever I buy a new bag i always feel the need to buy a purse too. The purse I am currently using with my bad is this pink purse with a gold bow detail on the front. This purse also has two compartments however I only really use the zipped part at the back for keeping receipts. 

This purse has quite a few slots to hold cards in which is handy for me because I carry quite a few card around including my Boots and Superdrug membership cards.

The next thing in this section of my bag is my sunglasses. 




Summer is finally here and it’s now acceptable to carry around sunglasses wherever you go. I always tend to put my sunglasses in a hard case to protect them from breaking or getting scratched these are my favourite sunglasses at the moment as I really like the ‘Ray band’ style!  I tend to carry around sunglasses all year as whenever I’m driving or whenever I’m a passenger in a car I like to wear sunglasses for no particular reason at all! 


In my eyes, perfume is another essential to have in my bag.



A nice perfume is always handy to have incase I’m in a rush and forget to spray perfume before I leave. I never really carry around expensive perfumes with me in case something happens.  

A brush is another essential that is in my bag.




Recently as it’s summer I’m starting to have my hair up more often so it’s hand to have a brush incase I need to put my hair up or fix it. As it’s summer I’m driving with the car roof down quite a bit at the moment it is fun but can really mess up your hair! 
This is just a Tresemmé travel sized brush I like this brush because of its small but still practical size it also leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. 

The last thing in this part of my bag is my make up bag.



 I think this blog might become too long if I list whats in my make up bag so I will do another post about this soon. 

Moving on to the smaller pocket of my bag. In this pocket I keep things that I will probably want to grab quickly so I don’t have to try and dig through everything in my bag to find it! 




This is the small pocket I am talking about, surprisingly it can still fit quite a lot in it and I find it really useful!

The first item in this pocket is hand sanitiser. 




 Hand sanitiser is very important to have as it kills a lot of bacteria you pick up which is useful if you use public transport like me. Whenever I chose my hand sanitiser I tend to see what they smell like as some of them can be very strong. 



Obviously I couldn't go out without my keys!


I got my keyrings from Paris when I went with my college earlier in March this year. They were quite cheap and I still really like them as I think they’re cute and they bring back a lot of happy memories! 

The last thing in this pocket and in my entire bag is hand cream.


I have a lot of hand creams and body lotions from my perfume sets so I like to take them around with me when I go out so that my hands can stay moisterised. The hand cream I’m carrying around a lot at the moment is Soap & Glory Hand Food. Everyone raves about this product and I can see where everyone is coming from, this product leaves my hands feeling smooth and moisterised without making them feel greasy and the smell is amazing! 


So thats everything in my handbag, of course I usually pack a lot more than this but these items are generally always in my bag!  Hopefully you’ve enjoyed reading this post and enjoyed snooping around! 

Thank you,

Becca x 













Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne