This Or That Beauty Tag!

Hello everyone!

I'm in the mood to blog but I've got no idea what to post so I thought I would do the 'This or That Beauty Tag'. This tag is basically a list of questions under different beauty categories asking you what you prefer. So here we go!


                                         MAKE UP 

BLUSH OR BRONZER?

As I don't always use blush but I always use bronzer I am going to say bronzer! I feel like I have to use bronzer because I always contour! 

LIP GLOSS OR LIPSTICK?

I feel like the majority of people will say they prefer gloss however I much prefer lipstick as I think it feels better on my lips and lasts longer! 

EYELINER OR MASCARA?

This is easily the hardest question ever! I generally couldn't live without both! But I'm going to say eyeliner because I could use false lashes and use a liquid eyeliner to put on my bottom lashes to make them stand out! 


FOUNDATION OR CONCEALER?

I'm going to chose foundation because I don't really use concealer and I could just double up the foundation and put more on the problem areas instead of using a concealer! Best of both worlds! 

NEUTRAL OR COLOUR SHADOW?

Again this is a hard question as I love using both however I am going to say neutral because I think that neutral colours can look good for a morning and evening look whatever the occasion. Some coloured eyeshadows can be a bit too vibrant for everyday looks! 

PRESSED OR LOOSE SHADOWS?

I'm going to say loose because I find them easier to blend however I find it very annoying when the shadow falls over and all the product is all over the floor! 

BRUSHES OR SPONGES?

I never use sponges to do my make up as I feel that they will soak up and waste some product so I'm going to go for brushes! 


                                        NAILS                                                          

OPI OR CHINA GLAZE?

I've never used either brand but judging by what I've seen from the colours in the nail shops and reviews I think I would be more tempted to go for OPI

LONG OR SHORT? 

I like the look of longer nails however I prefer to have short and my nail beds are quite far back so it makes my nails look longer than they actually are so I have the best of both really!

ACRYLIC OR NATURAL? 

I never use to wear acrylics until prom last year and I stuck with having acrylics on for a long time. I've now taken them off and have natural nails but I'm itching to get my acrylics back on so I'm going to say acrylics! 

BRIGHTS OR DARKS? 

This depends on the season, if its spring or summer then I prefer to have bright nails but when its autumn or winter I prefer to have dark! I think that bright are more fun by dark can look more classy! 

FLOWER OR NO FLOWER? 

When I get my nails done I tend to get a pattern which usually is a flower! So let's say flower to make this tag a bit more girly and fun! 



                                        BODY 

PERFUME OR BODY SPLASH?

Easily perfume! I own hardly anybody splashes! 

LOTION OR BODY BUTTER?

I own more lotions but body butters are thicker so again it depends on the type of season in the summer I like something lights but in the winter I like something more thicker! 

BODY WASH OR SOAP?

I do love a nice body wash especially the ones you get in perfume sets however I don't like using them very often as I don't want them to run out! 

LUSH OR OTHER BATH COMPANY?

Again, I never really buy from Lush or any other company that sells similar products to Lush but as I love the smell of the shop I'm going to say Lush!

FASHION 

JEANS OR SWEAT PANTS

I never wear tracksuits even when I'm lounging in the house! 100% jeans! 

LONG SLEEVE OR SHORT

Again, this depends on the weather but I am usually always in a cardigan so i suppose in some ways long sleeved! 

DRESSES OR SKIRTS? 

I think both are cute but I prefer dresses! 

STRIPES OR PLAID? 

Plaid any day! 

FLIP FLOPS OR SANDALS?

I prefer sandals I think flip flops are for the beach and pool only! 

SCARVES OR HATS? 

I never wear hats so definitely scarfs! 

STUDS OR DANGLY EARRINGS?

I like the look of dangly earrings but studs can be for any occasion and I'm usually wearing studs anyway! 

NECKLACES OR BRACELETS?

I love both but I prefer to wear necklaces although I do love my Pandora and Thomas Sabo bracelets! 

HEELS OR FLATS?

Again, another awkward answer as I like the look of heels but I prefer to wear flats even at parties I would rather wear my velvet Doc Martens than a pair of really high uncomfortable heels! 

COWBOY BOOTS OR RIDING BOOTS? 

I don't wear either but let's just say riding boots! 

JACKET OR HOODIE?

As I mentioned earlier, I don't wear tracksuits so I don't wear hoodies that much either but I do love a good jacket! 

FOREVER 21 OR CHARLOTTE RUSSE?

I've never shopped in Charlotte Ruuse in fact, I'm not actually sure I've ever seen one in the UK but I do love Forever 21! 

ABERCROMBIE OR HOLLISTER?

I don't usually shop at either but I think I prefer Hollister! 

SAKS 5TH OR NORDSTROM?

Again, I don't shop at either so I can't give an answer! 

                                       HAIR 

CURLY OR STRAIGHT? 

My hair is annoying as when I try to curl it, it never works! But I do straighten my hair everyday so straight!

BUN OR PONYTAIL?

I don't usually have my hair up but when I do it's in a ponytail as it's too short to put into a bun!

BOBBY PINS OR BUTTERFLY CLIPS?

Bobby pins! I haven't used butterfly clips for a while!

HAIR SPRAY OR GEL?

Easy! Spray!

LONG OR SHORT?

I go back and forth with these two options! At the moment I'll be happy to have my hair a little longer, but I'd have to say mid-lenght!

LIGHT OR DARK?             

I've been both I was black I'm now platinum blonde! At the moment I'm saying light!

SIDE SWEEP OR FULL BANGS?

Side sweep! Full frignes are too much effort for me! 

UP OR DOWN?

Having it up is less effort and I've been wearing it up more recently, but for the most part I prefer down! 

                                        RANDOM

RAIN OR SHINE?

I don't really hate the rain but I prefer shine!

SUMMER OR WINTER?

A lot of people will probably disagree with me when I say I prefer winter! 

AUTUMN OR SPRING?

I'm going to say Autumn as my birthday is in September, which is in Autumn! 

EAST COAST OR WEST COAST? 

I've always wanted to go LA so lets say West! 


                                         

Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne