Top 5 Everyday Make Up Products


Hello everyone!

As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with make up! I am definitely not one of those girls who can get up and leave the house without any make up on I have to have a full face even if I’m just taking the dog for a walk! So today, I am going to share with you 5 make up products I simply could not live without!





    1. Rimmel Gel Eyeliner


Yes, it’s no secret that eyeliner has been an obsession of mine since I’ve started wearing make up around 5 years ago! Eyeliner makes such a difference to my appearance and I never ever do my make up without my eyeliner! Eyeliner is the only make up product I keep in my bag and take with me everywhere I can go the whole day without touch up any of my make up apart from my eyeliner! It’s become a personal joke between me and my friends as I literally never leave the house without some form of eyeliner.
However, gel is my favourite type of eyeliner and Rimmel’s waterproof gel eyeliner is my favourite! Recently I’ve had to purchase Collection 2000’s gel eyeliner so I will do another blog post reviewing that once I’ve tried it a few times! 

This eye liner costs £6.49 but it last forever! I use a lot of eyeliner everyday and it lasts me a minimum of at least two months each pot! I have already posted a review on this product so you can check that out here http://beautybloggedbybecca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/rimmel-waterproof-gel-eyeliner-review.html


     2. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 


When it comes to foundation, Maybelline is easily my favorite brand to use. I was a huge fan of their Dream Matte Mouse foundation and used that for a very long time however the formula made some of the dry skin on my nose very flakey and noticeable so I decided I should try and find a new foundation. A friend recommended Maybelline’s new Fit Me range as the products were a good quality. This foundation gives my skin a really nice coverage and matched my skin tone perfectly and it doesn’t make my dry skin look flakey!  This foundation is Maybellibe’s first gel based foundation. I am very pale so I use the shade 115 which is the lightest shade they do! One thing I love about the Fit Me range is that they have a chart that tells you which foundation shade, concealer shade, and blush you should use and although I know that I’ll always use the lightest shade I still found this chart helpful! 



        3. Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil 


I have a confession. Up until about a year ago, I never filled in my eyebrows not because I was too lazy but simply because I couldn’t get the hang of doing it so I gave up! I wan’t sure which eyebrow pencil to use and which eyebrow shape would look good on me. It wasn’t until I realised how important your eyebrows are for a make up look that I decided I should learn! Eyebrows frame your face and make up is never fully complete until your brows are groomed and filled in! Ever since I’ve started filling in my eyebrows I’ve only ever used one product because I fell in love with it! Rimmel’s Professional Eyebrow Pencil is a product that feels almost creamy and glides on your skin, the colours are perfect and the product comes with an eyebrow come lip to help you tame those brows and give you a professional look! 

I use the shade Dark Brown and this product only costs £2.99



         4.  Max Factor 24 False Lash Effect Mascara 


Mascara is joint 1st most important make up product in my opinion as I don’t feel confident without long, thick lashes. I have tried many mascaras but none of them give my lashes volume quite like this product. Max Factor is my favourite brand when it comes to mascara as I have loved every Max Factor mascara I have used, and I’ve used many! I must admit, I don’t just use one mascara when doing my make up in fact I use a lot but this one is easily my favourite! I always tend to go for black mascara as I think it brings out my eyes more however if you are trying to go for a more natural look go for the brown! 

This mascara is £11.99 but easily worth it! 


          5. Bourjois Délcie De Poudre Bronzing Powder


I very rarely leave the house without contouring. I never really highlight and I could happily go out without using blush but as I have a round face and I don’t have the best cheekbones I will always contour. My favourite bronzer has to be from Bourjois you probably know this product as ‘the bronzer that looks like a chocolate bar’! Everyone and their mother has this product because it works like a charm! The colour is dark enough to work with but not too dark to look orange this is good because you can just easily build up the colour. This bronzer is also easy to blend, an added bonus! 

This product cost just £6.99 a great deal considering how long the product lasts for! 


So, there we have it! My top 5 everyday make up products I could not live without! I hope you enjoyed reading this and maybe even decided to try some of these products if you haven’t already !

Thank you, 

Becca x 


Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne