My Favourites Tag
Hello everyone,
As I'm going away on holiday for two weeks soon I won't be blogging for the whole two weeks I'm away so I thought I'd just keep posting regularly to make up for the time I will be missing!
Today, I am going to do a 'my favourites tag' which again was very popular on YouTube but I don't pot videos on YouTube so I'll post this tag as a blog post instead!
My Favourite Singer Is?
My favourite singer is Lana Del Rey of course! She's simply amazing and she's easily my favourite singer!
My Favourite Band Is?
I have quite a few bands that I love but my favourite has to be a tie between The Script and Bastille although I love The Killers too!
My Favourite Movie Is?
I find it hard to answer this question as I have a few favourite films. So instead of trying to name one I'll just mention a few.
Moulin Rouge
Sex and the City
Pitch Perfect
The Inbetweeners Movie
Scary Movie 2
My Favourite Show Is?
Again, I find it hard to pick just one so I'll name a few! But I'm a huge fan of anything reality trashy and reality tv (Big Brother, The Only Way Is Essex) to name a few!
Skins
Sex and the City
Geordie Shore
My Favourite Make Up Product/Brand Is?
It's no shock that my favourite make up product is my Rimmel Gel Eyeliner, followed closely by my Beauty Blender and my favourite brand is probably maybelline although I'm a huge fan of Rimmel.
My Favourite Book Is?
I read quite a bit and I have quite a few favourite books so again I'll name a few!
The Fault In Our Stars- John Green
My Sister's Keeper- Jodi Picoult
The Last Song- Nicholas Sparks
Look Like A Star- Lauren Luke (although this is a book about make up its still one of my favourites!)
My Favourite Season Is?
I love summer because I love summer fashion and I love going on holiday but my favourite season has always been winter because I love the christmas vibe we have all season!
My Favourite Month Is?
Even though my birthday is in September, December is probably my favourite month because I love winter and I love Christmas!
My Favourite Song Is ?
I have three!
Iris- The Goo Goo Dolls
Ride- Lana Del Rey
National Anthem- Lana Del Rey
My Favourite Actress Is?
Nicole Kidman
Anna Farris
Miley Cyrus
Jennifer Aniston
My Favourite Actor Is?
Again, I have quite a few and most of them are my 'favourite' because I either find them very attractive or I've seen a lot of their films (in all honesty it's a mix of both!)
Taylor Lautner
Channing Tatum
Johnny Depp
My Favourite Author Is?
It's hard to pick a favourite author as I like so many peoples work. I read a lot of Martina Cole and Jodi Picoult.
My Favourite Animal Is?
Anyone who knows me who is reading this has probably answered as soon as they read the question! I really, really, REALLY, love meerkats! I think they're so cute and they're easily my favourite animal!
My Favourite Hobby Is?
Blogging of course! I seem to be doing it more regularly now and I really enjoy it!
So, that was the 'My Favourite's' tag in the form of a blog post! I hope you enjoyed!
Thank you,
Becca x


Comments
Post a Comment