Holiday Haul


Hello everyone! 



                                                   

Today I thought I’d do a haul post! I’ve never done one before so this will be my first ever haul post! I went shopping the other day to get some last minute holiday bits and I thought that it would be a good idea to show you what I purchased! I don’t usually buy my clothes from Primark however, when I looked around to buy some jewelry I noticed a few gorgeous dresses I couldn’t resist buying so I thought I’d share the love and my shopping basket with you!


The first thing I bought was this really cute yellow dress! As it’s summer I thought this yellow shade would be perfect to wear and it would be really nice to take on holiday! The colour itself is slightly brighter than the picture makes out but it’s not too bright, its a perfect shade in my opinion! The material is really nice as it isn’t too baggy or skin tight, the shape of the dress is also really flattering for the figure as it goes in at the waist which really brings out your shape! Summer is a season where everything should be happy and bright so this dress and a pair of sandals would be the perfect summer outfit! This belt is also paired with a brown belt which I would wear with it however, I took it off to see what the dress would look like without it and forgot to put it back on again, sorry for that one! 

I got this dress from Primark for only £13, another reason to go out and buy this dress! 

Purchased: Primark 
Price: £13


The next thing I am going to show you is another dress from Primark! When I saw this dress I automatically wanted to get it so I could wear it on holiday! The colours stand out really well and I can’t help but think there is a slight ‘vintage’ feel to the dress with the shape and style! 

The red roses really stand out against the blue tones of the dress and the buttons on the chest also add a really nice touch. The thick straps will also help hide any embarrassing tan lines we are all cursed with when we catch the sun so thats just another cheeky bonus!  The biggest bonus about this dress is the price, again it’s a nice little deal from Primark for only £13!

Purchased: Primark 
Price: £13


The next item of clothing is this very pretty floral skirt. I bought a lot of different coloured strap tops to throw over bikinis and when I saw this skirt I realised that I could pair so many of the tops I bought with this one skirt that I would be silly not to buy it! The skirt itself is white so it will go with nearly everything and it will look really nice when you have more of a tan! On holiday I like to wear bright colours and you can’t beat a nice white outfit when you have tanned skin! 

Purchased: Primark 
Price: £9


As a girl, I have a very unhealthy obsession with bags, if I see a nice bag I automatically want it and make up a billion reasons why I need to have it. I also have an issue of packing far too much stuff into a bag so it’s heavy to carry. When I saw this pink satchel, I wanted it straight away. I always take two bags with me on holiday a large beach one and one to carry if I go on excursions and when I go to dinner. I thought that the bright pink would be a perfect colour to carry this summer and the size of the bag is perfect it’s big enough to pack essentials but not too big so I carry around heavy object I really won’t need. I’m literally in love with this bag because although it is bright it’s not painfully bright so it’s perfect to use when I come back home! Satchel's are also very in right now so I thought it was about time I got one myself! 

Purchased: Primark
Price: £9



The next item on my list is not clothing, in fact it’s not really even beauty related at all! This little product is a life saver and everyone should buy one even if you are not going on holiday! I first stumbled across this product when my Mum bought it for when we went away to Egypt a couple of years ago. The product is called ‘Magicool’ and it is a self-chilled cooler. All you do is spray it on your face and body when you get hot it really is like heaven in a can! The can is 200ml so it will fit in your handbag and it’s very useful as it cools you down straight away! I would never think about going on holiday or having a summer without this product as it’s simply amazing! 

Purchased: Tesco
Price: £4


 I decided that instead of taking a normal eyebrow pencil and a sharpener I would just try to find a roll up eyebrow pencil! When I looked for one, I found that there wasn’t much of a huge variety to chose from so I decided to try Collection 2000’s Eyebrow Definer as I used Collection 2000’s Fast Stroke eyeliner for many years! I got it in the shade ‘Blonde’ because the brown was far too dark and the blonde looks reasonably dark. I’m going to be daring and not try this product until I am on holiday so I won’t be doing a review until I am back! 

Purchased: Boots
Price: £2.79



I mentioned in my ‘What’s In My Holiday Make Up Bag?’ post (link here)
http://alittlebitofbeccax.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/whats-in-my-holiday-make-up-bag.html
that I needed to buy a waterproof mascara as the one I picked up wasn’t waterproof! I also said that once I’ve bought a waterproof mascara, I would tell you what it was so true to my word here it is I used the original Rimmel’s Scandaleyes mascara when it first came out and I was very impressed and it quickly became my favourite mascara at the time! Since I loved the mascara so much, I decided that I will try the waterproof version to see if it matches up to the original formula! 

Purchased: Tesco 
Price: £5



Next is a product I have repurchased a number of times since I first started using it! A lot of people don’t mind spending £20 on a pair of eyelash curlers however I use a pair that I love that only cost £1. Yes, thats right £1! Primark have their own eyelash curlers that are not only incredibly cheap but they work wonders for my eyelashes! I don’t think I’d bother spending a lot of money on a different pair as I love these ones so much! The only thing I’ll say about these curlers is that they can break without warning however they are only £1 so I don’t mind paying for a new pair every once in a while! They also come with a spare rubber part so if your ones goes missing you don’t have to spend £1 on another pair straight away! They are also cute and pink, what else could you ask for?!

Purchased: Primark 
Price: £1!


The final item mentioned is my new favourite thing ever! I saw this make up bag in you guessed it Primark and I had to have it straight away! In case you didn’t know, I have an obsession with Minnie Mouse, she’s been my favourite Disney character since I can remember and when I went Disneyland Paris earlier this year I was gutted I didn’t see her! Whenever I see anything with Minnie Mouse on I have to have it so when I saw this make up bag it was no acceptation! Originally, I was going to use a much smaller make up bag to take away but I could just about fit everything in, with this bag I have a lot of room and I can even pack my face wipes in too! 

Purchased: Primark
Price: £3

So, thats the end of my very first haul post! I’m happy to say that I have now bought everything for my holiday, I hope you’ve enjoyed reading !

Thank you, 
Becca x 


















Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne