This Season's Sandals
Hello everyone!
Summer is finally here and it seems that we are finally getting some sunshine here in the UK! So since the sun is now making an appearance it’s time to put away the clothes that keep us warm and whack out the shorts and sandals!
As I’m going on holiday in three weeks, I stocked up of different styles of sandals as I can never just stick with one pair! I thought I would show you a small sandal collection which I will be taking away on holiday with me!
Aztec Print
I got these sandals because I haven’t seen a design like them and I automatically thought of several outfits I could create with these sandals. The colours and style are perfect for summer and they have a spongy cushion where the heel sits for added comfort, perfect if you are going to be on your feel all day! The print reminds me of an Aztec design and is created by little different colour beads. These sandals have a zipped up back so they are not going to fall off which is an important feature I look for when buying shoes! At £12 from Primark these shoes are an absolute bargain!
Purchased: Primark
Price: £12
Roman Stones
What first attracted me to these sandals was the different colour stones as they are really pretty and the colours used will look good with almost any outfit! The buckles make the sandal really supportive and comfortable to walk in so you can wear a nice pair of sandals that are also comfy! I also liked the fact that the shoe was black so it will go with any outfit any occasion! These sandals can be dressed up to look very formal because of the colours and design!
Purchased: Primark
Price: £8 (such a good deal!)
Multicolour Neon
I know that these sandals won’t be to everyones taste as they are very bright and very eye catching, these sandals don’t really blend into the crowd! However, I love them and they are very comfortable and considering the neon colours are very out there, they can be paired with various colours and they won’t look over the top! Unfortunately, I got these sandals a couple of years ago so they are not available to buy anymore I can’t remember the exact price but they are from Linzi so I’m going to take a wild guess and say they must’ve been about £20 as Linzi sandals are more expensive than Primark but I you can’t beat Linzi and their shoes so it’s definitely worth the extra money! These sandals have lasted me a long time and they are nowhere near broke or ruined yet!
Purchased: Linzi
Price: Unsure (approximately £20)
Black & Gold Glamour
Finally we come to my favourite pair of sandals for this season! I wanted to buy a pair of black sandals as black goes with anything, I’ve also been into patent shoes recently as I think they look more classy and more nicer than ordinary shoes that haven’t got that really nice shine. I’m a huge fan of Linzi especially their sandals so I looked on their website to see if I could spot any sandals for my holiday and when I stumbled across these I fell in love straight away! Not only was the sandal black patent they also have a beautiful gold triangle detail on the front which gives makes them stand out even more. Black and gold are two colours that go really well together and when I saw these sandals I rushed out to the closest Linzi to me and bought them straight away! The best thing about these sandals is that they are a proper little bargain as they only cost me £20! These are by far my favourite pair and I think they’ll probably be my most worn sandals this summer too!
Purchased: Linzi
Price: £20
So, there we have it! My favourite sandals of the year that I will be taking away on holiday with me. What I like about all of these sandals is that I can wear every single pair when I come back as they go with any outfit. I just wish we had more sun all year round so I could wear them more often!
Thank you,
Becca x


Comments
Post a Comment