Favourite Face mask!


Hello everyone!

Today I am going to be talking about a product that I have loved ever since I purchased it! The product I am going to be talking about is an amazing little skin care product that leaves my skin feeling smooth and healthy and it’s a great price too as it cost next to nothing! Always a bonus! 

For a while now I have been trying to get my skin in the best condition possible as I wear a full face of make up almost everyday it’s important that I try keep my skin it good condition. One way I like to try and keep my skin healthy is by using a face mask at least once a week, I have tried many and most of them are usually wash off however I much prefer using the peel off mask as I feel they leave my skin feeling better and I find it more relaxing.
Although peel off face masks are very popular I did find it hard to track one down at times but I finally managed to find one that I’m really impressed with.

 For the past couple of months I have been using ‘Mudd peel-off mask’ which I purchased at Boots for around £3 the pack contains 50ml of product and on the front of the pack it says that there are up yo 5 applications. I know that £3 for only 5 applications can sound a bit steep especially when you can find cheaper face mask however, you only need to use a very thin layer of this product and you can easily get more than 5 applications so far I’ve got 7 out of one pack and I still have more product left for at least another 2 applications. Almost double the amount estimated on the packaging! 



The product itself is very gentle but it gets the job done. It is also very easy and simple to use. To use this product you only have to follow simple steps 

  1. Soak face with warm water and blot dry. Do not be too rough when drying or skin as this could irritate it and it could be painful especially if you have sensitive skin!
  2. Apply a think layer of the product all over your face of course avoiding your eyes, don’t panic if you get it on your eyebrow this happens to be almost every time I use this! It will peel of easily and it wont pull too much on your brows!
  3. Leave the face mask on and relax. The directions on the pack suggest to leave on for 15 minutes but I like to leave it on for at least 20 so I know it’s definetly dry.
  4. Now heres the fun part! Peel off the mask and rinse face! Again, blot dry as your skin could be sensitive! 

I tend to use this mask at least once a week as suggested in the directions. This mask is made from extracts of natural lemon peel, grapefruit and cucumber all of these natural products are amazing for your skin. The top layer of dead skin cells and impurities will gentle peel away leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. This mask is non-comedogenic so it won’t clog any pores or causes blemishes!

If you prefer a wash off face mask Mudd also do a very nice original wash of face mask which has up to 10 applications for £4.99 also sold in Boots! I'll do another review post about this at a later date!


Thank you for reading. 
Becca x 

Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne