Look For Less!
We all know the feeling. Flicking through a magazine and seeing a celebrity wearing an outfit that you'd kill for then dying a little inside yourself when you clock the price! It's happened to the best of us! Jessie J told us to "forget about the price tag" but thats borderline impossible to do if you want to look good right? WRONG!
Fear not as I am here to save you! Recently for a college project I researched how celebrity endorsement encourages people to spend more money on products because it's got a famous name all over it! It was then I found that if you look in the right places, you can bag yourself some little bargains and still manage to nick erm... 'achieve' the glam celeb look!
Fear not as I am here to save you! Recently for a college project I researched how celebrity endorsement encourages people to spend more money on products because it's got a famous name all over it! It was then I found that if you look in the right places, you can bag yourself some little bargains and still manage to nick erm... 'achieve' the glam celeb look!
Now, apart from the stunning Miss. Amy Childs modelling the dress on the left, what is the difference between these two LBD's? Answer- not a lot! Apart from the price that is! The dress on the left is the Georgina Black dress from Amy's own clothing collection it retails at £65 the dress on the right is not that much different but retails at ..wait for it... £6! Yes thats right! This little beauty is from New Look and on sale for £6! It was originally £20 which is still a much better price than Amy's pretty similar dress. Yes, Amy's dress may have lace at the top and may look more expensive but for the price, I'd rather have the little New Look number. Don't get me wrong I love Amy and her stunning (but very pricey) clothing range but the price difference is huge! I know which one I'd rather spend money on and if we're being honest I prefer new look's LBD! If you still want to splash out on a new outfit Amy's clothing range is having a sale and there are some great deals!




Comments
Post a Comment