Purple Velvet Doc Martens
Purple Velvet Doc Martens
Like most girls I'm addicted to shoes (hey, if it's good enough for Carrie Bradshaw then it's good enough for me!) however I am one of those girls that are not very good with high heels. In fact, I fail at working high heels and at 5 foot 2 that's unfortunate! So as I'm sure you can imagine, trying to find a pair of shoes to wear out that won't kill my feet but still look good is almost impossible! However when I saw these little beauties I knew I couldn't turn them down!Ladies (and maybe gentleman) I present to you my new Doc Martens!
The only downside to Doc Martens is that they kill my feet! I always get huge blisters that stay for ages, I've been told there are a number of ways to prevent blisters or ease the pain but I've not had the chance to try them out myself! Blisters are a common problem with almost any type of nice shoe so I'll keep you updated on how my feet are after giving these bad boys a go!


Comments
Post a Comment