Bucket List- Places To Go
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”- St. Augustine
Australia - my obsession! I need to meet the lifeguards at Bondi beach, marrying one doesn't sound bad either!
New York -shopping spree in NYC is every girls dream & I want to do the Sex and the City tour!
Italy - want to see the Coliseum and learn some Italian
Pairs- Seeing the Eiffel tower at night is a must
Jamaica - Just so I can sit on the beach all day!
Los Angeles- Everything seems so perfect out there
China- I want to see the great wall of China, unless you're Karl Pilkington then its just an 'alright' wall!
Brazil- To see the 2016 Olympics (well, Tom Daley and Greg Rutherford if we're being honest)
Egypt- I've already been but I want to go back and see the pyramids!
Hawaii- Don't really need to explain! It looks amazing!
Scotland- Bit random but I've never been!
Ibiza- Blame Sun, Sex and Suspicious parents! It made it look wild!
Greece- Again, already been but I want to visit the Blue Caves! Incredible!
Canada- Not sure why, I've just always wanted to go! I want to watch an Ice Hockey match out there!
Florida- Disney world of course!
London New Years Eve- I live so close but never go on new years eve! New years resolution maybe?


Comments
Post a Comment