Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Review
For months I've been searching for the perfect gel eyeliner and finally, many disappointing eyeliner later I think I may have found it.
I present to you, Rimmel's Waterproof Gel Eyeliner!
![]() |
| Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner |
I've always been a big fan of Rimmel, especially when it comes to eye make up products, so when I found out they released a gel eyeliner I purchased it straight away! The first thing I noticed when using this product is that it glides on very easily which is always a good thing considering other gel eyeliners I've used have been a bit of a battle to work with. The formula itself is soft and not crumbly, the saying "a little goes a long way" suits this product down to a T as you don't need to use much at all! The little brush which is clipped into the top of the lid to keep it protected is very soft and doesn't poke the eye so it isn't uncomfortable.
Another thing I love about this eyeliner is that you can create many different looks because the brush allows you to control the thickness of the line. Here are some swatches I did on my hand to show how the brush can make a thick and thin line(excuse the freckle!).
![]() |
| Swatches |
As you can see with this eyeliner you can create a thick line for the nights out when you want dramatic, eye catching make up or a think line for during in the day or when you want to go for a more natural look! Creating a cat flick (which I do almost everyday) is no problem because the brush helps make the flick neat and the gel eyeliner glides!
When it comes to eyeliner I am a firm believer that black is best however, Rimmel have released this eyeliner in two other colours a beautiful Aupergine shade and a beautiful deep blue! And priced at just £6.49 a pop, you really can't go wrong!
![]() |
| Eyeliner in the shades Aubergine (left) and Deep Blue (right) |
I also use this eyeliner on my waterline as well as my upper eyelash line, it creates a very soft look and lasts a while too as it is waterproof. Here is what my eye loosk like with Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner on my top lash line and waterline.
![]() |
| My eye using Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner |
Type of product: Make up (gel eyeliner)
Pros: Long lasting, easy to apply, decent amount of product.
Cons: I can't really think of any!
Price: £6.49
Rating: ★★★★☆






Comments
Post a Comment