Tumblr & Travelling- Days 4&5 30 Day Challenge
Hello Everyone,
I have decided to put days 4&5 of the 30 day challenge in the same post as not only did I miss both days (oops!) but my post for day four would be so short it would be pointless posting it in a separate post!
The Meaning Behind Your Tumblr Name
The meaning behind my Tumblr name is very simple as there is no real meaning! My Tumblr name is 'bloggedbybecca' simply because everything on my Tumblr is blogged by Becca! When I first set up my Tumblr I doubted that I would actually use it and I'd never really use my account but I've grown to really love Tumblr!
Heres a link to my Tumblr
http://bloggedbybecca.tumblr.com
Five Places You Want To Visit
It's no surprise that the top place on my list is Australia! Everyone knows my love for the accent and recently I was looking at gap years in Australia which made me want to go even more! I've come to the decision that after I've finished Uni I want to go and work in Australia for a while!
Another place I want to visit is Jamaica, in pictures it looks perfect! I've been thinking of places to go on holiday next year and Jamaica is high on the list! I've been to the Caribbean twice but both times I went Dominican Republic so I'd love to give Jamaica a go!
Mexico is also another place I feel like I need to visit! For years Mexico has always been high on the list of places to go to, it looks stunning in all the holiday brochures and I feel like I'll be missing out if I don't go!
A weekend trip to Italy has always been something I've wanted to do, I'm not overly sure which part of Italy I want to go to but Rome has always appealed to me! I love the look of Italy and I think the culture and atmosphere will be very interesting to experience!
I also want to have a weekend trip in Dublin. Ireland looks beautiful and the film PS I Love You makes me want to go to Ireland even more! I've always wanted to go to Ireland and it's not really that far away from England so a weekend trip to Dublin sounds perfect!
So there was days 2 & 3 once again sorry for the late posting !
Thank you,
Becca x
A weekend trip to Italy has always been something I've wanted to do, I'm not overly sure which part of Italy I want to go to but Rome has always appealed to me! I love the look of Italy and I think the culture and atmosphere will be very interesting to experience!
I also want to have a weekend trip in Dublin. Ireland looks beautiful and the film PS I Love You makes me want to go to Ireland even more! I've always wanted to go to Ireland and it's not really that far away from England so a weekend trip to Dublin sounds perfect!
So there was days 2 & 3 once again sorry for the late posting !
Thank you,
Becca x


Comments
Post a Comment