Totally Tartan!


Hello Everyone

It seems that every season bold fashion statements are made whether it be through bright, bold colours that you wouldn’t normally put together or a certain type of print! I’m going to be honest and say that I don’t always love the trends but recently I’ve seen a lot of tartan prints around and I can honestly say that I LOVE it! 


By no means am I an fashion expert, but I must say that I am really liking the tartan print it’s on everything from shoes to dresses and I think it looks great on anything! Here are just a few pieces that I found that I’m a little bit in love with! 

Firstly, I found this oversized tartan shirt from Next. It retails at £24 and I think it’s so cute! If I was to wear this I’d pair it with blue or black jeans, tartan is quite a loud pattern so I don’t think I’d pair it with anything to flashy or bold! 



This tartan skirt from New Look is a great bargain at just £17.99, I can just imagine pairing this skirt with a pair of cute heels and a black leather jackets and maybe even a pair of black tights as it’s getting colder now! Although you might not see it depending on how you style it, I like the black elastic as it gives it an edge and sets the print off very well! 



I know that I prefer wearing shorts to skirts so I was so excited when I found these tartan shorts for £32 at ASOS. The model pairs the skirt with a pair of black boots, black and tartan go so well together you can’t really go wrong !



For a while I’ve been trying to find a cute tartan dress that I could be dressed up or down so I could wear it during the day and evening for pretty much any occasion, this beautiful Peter Pan tartan dress is perfect! This dress is only £18 from Primark! The cute collar really sets this pretty dress off! 



As a girl, I love my accessories especially my shoes and even I am quite shocked to say that I absolutely adore these killer tartan heels £18 from Primark! Primark have really upped their game when it comes to tartan prints, there is just something about these shoes that make me want to go out and buy them right now! 

Finally, a look isn’t completed without a bag! When writing about clothes or products I like to include things that everyone can afford however, there is no harm in looking at designer pieces that are way out of my budget! This stunning Vivian Westwood clutch is so unique and so cute that it I wish I had £314.99 to splash out! True, it’s expensive but hey, the bag is beautiful! 



It’s clear that this season tartan is making a huge, loud appearance and with so many different choices, there’s something for everyone whether its a cute skirt or a very expensive but very desirable designer bag, tartan is everywhere and I love it! 

Thank you, 
Becca x 

Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne