Favourite Hair & Hair Care Products


Hello Everyone, 

Today I wanted to share with you a few of my favourite hair products. To almost everyone hair is very important, when your hair looks good you feel good but how can you make sure that your hair isn’t going to get damaged? Here are a few of my all time favourite hair styling and hair care products that help my hair keep in good condition! 



GHD V PINK DIAMOND STYLER


I have naturally straight hair but my layers tend to flick out so I straighten my hair almost every day and I have done for the past six years. Personally, my favourite brand has got to be GHD it’s a firm favourite in salons and I love them because not only do they come in a variety of different designs, but they work with my hair really well. I tend to get a new pair of GHD’s every other year and as they aren’t exactly the cheapest brand, I ask for them as presents. This year for my birthday I asked for my favourite pair I saw on the website which are the GHF V Pink Diamond Styler. I saw these and immediately knew that they were the ones I wanted as I was reading the description I noticed that for every pair of these particular colour sold GHD will donate £10 to cancer research. I believe GHD do this with a pink pair of straighteners every year so not only did I buy a beautiful pair of straighteners, I also helped a very good charity which is always a good thing! I know that other people may prefer other brands but GHD are by far my personal favourite! 
With the straighteners, I also got a hairbrush, I was expecting it to be a standard paddle brush that would be decent quality but it’s actually one of the best brushes I have ever used, it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth and it doesn’t pull too hard either! 

TIGI ROACKAHOLIC STELLAR SMOOTHING CREAM


For my birthday my lovely best friend got me a couple of hair care products (not to mention a beautiful bracelet but thats for another post!) one of the products she gave me was TIGI Rockaholic’s Stellar Smoothing Cream. This product does wonders for my hair! As I’m blonde a lot of product goes on my hair that can be very damaging so before I started using this product my hair could feel quite dry and course, this really upset me as before I went blonde my hair always seemed to feel smooth so I wanted that smoothness back. I put this cream in while my hair is still wet and not only does it make my hair smooth again, but I also find that it helps my hair become straighter easier. This product also smells really nice and I think the packaging is really classic and pretty, I love the black, white and pink together.


TIGI ROCKAHOLIC FLEXIBLE HAIRSPRAY


As well as the smoothing cream, my friend also gave me TIGI Rockaholic’s Flexible Hairspray. Before I tried this hairspray, I tried all different brands not really having a favourite. After trying this hairspray, I’m certain that I’ll repurchase another can as I really love it! It’s very strong but doesn’t leave my hair feeling stiff and like the smoothing cream, it smells really nice! Again, I love the packaging the bright orange/yellow colour with the pink creates a really fun feel to the product! 


TRESEMME HEAT DEFENCE STYLING SPRAY


As I mentioned before, I straighten my hair almost everyday, so you can imagine the amount of heat that I put on it! I’ve always had heat protectant spray but I must admit I never really used it as much as I should’ve I’ve either been too forgetful or too lazy! Since I’m trying to grow my hair I decided to do a little research to try and find ways to make it grow faster and almost everything I read said to use heat protectant spray. My personal favourite has always been Tresemmé Heat Defence Styling Spray. I’ve always loved Tresemmé as a brand because the quality of their products are brilliant I also really like the smell of all their products! This spray helps protect my hair from all the heat I put on it and leaves my hair feeling a lot smoother than what it is when I don’t use heat protectant. 

These are just a few of my favourite hair care products, I always find reading post like this helpful because I always find new products that I want to try, hopefully after reading this this could solve any potential hair disasters you may have! One again, everyone’s hair and preference is different I am just mentioning a few personal favs!

Thank you, 
Becca x 

Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne