Perfect Autumn Nails
Hello everyone!
Ever since I’ve taken my acrylic nails off I’ve been trying to find a nail varnish in the perfect shade for this Autumn. When I think of Autumn colours I think of burgundy, burnt orange or red, any tones that are warm and remind me of the Autumn leaves.
Recently, I’ve found some perfect nail varnishes that are perfect for this season!
The first is Barry M’s ‘Red Wine’. This deep red shade is perfect for the Autumn, I prefer deep tones for the Autumn rather than bright bold shades. The brown and red tones mixed together create a perfect Autumn shade and it costs only £2.99 on the BarryM website although you can buy these almost anywhere! I’m a big fan of BarryM especially their nail paints as they are good quality and they are very cheap!
The second nail varnish isn’t as cheap but it is just as nice! O.P.I’s ‘I Knead Sour Dough’ this again is a mix of brown and red yet it is completely different to the Barry M nail varnish. O.P.I is a favourite in the salons and is highly recommended by people that use it although I personally have never used it myself! I also love the names O.P.I use for their products as they are all very quirky and cute!
The final nail varnish is Revlon’s Nail Art Moon Candy in the shade ‘Satellite’. Revlon have recently released these new nail varnishes where you get a base coat and then some glitter to put on top, this is perfect for the Autumn and Winter months and are great for nights out! This particular shade reminds me of all the Autumn leaves and is perfect for this season and the burgundy base coats fits in with the season perfectly too! You buy Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy in Boots for £7.99
So there are some of my favorite colour nail varnishes for this Autumn. I don’t think you can go wrong with these shades as I think they are perfect for this season!
I would wear all of these shades as I think they are beautiful colours and Autumn perfect!
Thank you,
Becca x





Comments
Post a Comment