Favourite Hair & Hair Care Products: Blonde Edition
Hello Everyone,
Following my previous blog post ‘Favourite Hair & Hair Care Products’ (link here) I’ve decided to do a follow up ‘Favourite Hair & Hair Care Products: Blonde Edition!
It’s no secret that keeping up your preferred shade of blonde hair can be a chore, for me I have to continuously use toners and purple shampoo to prevent my hair going yellow and more on the ‘white/platinum‘ side. I know that finding good, inexpensive products that work and keep my hair the shade of blonde I want it can be difficult which is why I am making this post. Obviously, everyones hair is different and the product that work for me might not work for everyone.
John Frieda's Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo
Since I’ve been blonde (which has been over a year and a half now) I’ve always stuck with this one purple shampoo. John Frieda’s Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Tone Correcting Shampoo has been my ‘go to’ since the very beginning. When I first started using it I left it on my hair for around 20-30 minutes but more recently I’ve been leaving it in for a much shorter time! The smell of the shampoo is nice and it leaves my hair feeling clean and refreshed as well as removing yellow tones. Although I’m a huge fan of this product, I’ve been debating whether or not to try a different shampoo just so I can switch things up and compare different products however saying that, I find nothing wrong with this product!
Colour Restore: Iced Platinum Hair Toner
As well as a decent purple shampoo, it’s also important to have a good toner to keep any yellow/brassy tones away. When I first planned on purchasing a toner, I thought it would be a tough mission to find one in a shop but I found one the first shop I went in! Boots sell this particular toner and it’s the only toner I’ve used as it basically does the job! The product was made by Scott Cornwall who is the mastermind behind another product that saved my life ‘Colour B4’. This toner removes the yellow tones and brassiness in my hair, which is exactly what a toner is meant to do! It’s easy to apply, smells good and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth.
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hair Repair Conditioning Treatment
Another product that I find amazing for blonde hair is John Frieda Sheer Blonde Hair Repair Conditioning Treatment. From all the bleaching and heat I use my hair can become damaged and dry very easily. This conditioning treatment helps my hair feel smooth and stay healthy, the product also has something in that makes the blonde tones more vibrant. This is perfect to use one a week to give your hair some pampering to keep it healthy and well conditioned.
As I mentioned earlier, these products do wonders for me and my hair but they may not work as well on everyone, some peoples hair may not work well with some or even any of the products mentioned but they are just a few of mine!
Thank you,
Becca x





Comments
Post a Comment