Most Loved Products: £11 and Under Edition


If there’s one thing in this world I would happily spend money on and would hate to live without- it’s make up! Make up is literally one of favourite things in the world! I love how putting some make up on can make someone feel better and more confident, I love getting ready for an occasion and spending loads of time on getting my make up just right. I love experimenting with new make up and creating different looks. I just really love make up!




One downside to make up is that it obviously costs money! For the past three years, I’ve been a student, which means I’ve basically lived my life on a budget! Naturally, this means that although I’d LOVE to have draws of high end make up, my bank balance simply wouldn’t allow it! So, over the years I’ve managed to build up a collection of affordable make up, that I swear by! I thought that I’d share some of these products with you today. One of the best bits about these products is that they are all under £11! So not only are they great quality, they are also very reasonable priced.

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Photo from http: www.feelunique.com


This has been my ‘go to’ eyeliner for years now. Eyeliner is my saviour, only a few people have seen me without eyeliner. Eyeliner is my saving grace and because I’ve been wearing it for so long, I feel strange without it. I can’t imagine having a make up look without liner-it’s just not me! 


My favourite type of eyeliner is gel- I use it on my eyelids, waterline and tightline! I’ve tried a few gel liners over the years but I have to say my favourite one has to be Maybelline. I’ve been loyal to this liner ever since it came out and I use it everyday! It glides on, lasts ages and it’s affordable. What more could you want from an eyeliner?!

General Price: £8.99

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara




Again, mascara is another product I won’t leave the house without! In all honestly, my lashes are quite long and as long as I curl them anyway, they look decent with whatever mascara I use. However, this mascara definitely makes my lashes look longer and thicker. I love mascara, and I love to try new ones, I usually buy a different mascara every time I need a new one, unless I have one I specifically want to repurchase. In this case, I will 100% buy another tube on the Lash Sensational because I am always so impressed with it and I know that I’ll like how my lashes look after I’ve applied this mascara. I don’t get clumps when I use this and I can get nice results, so it’s a winner all round. In this case, I will 100% buy another tube on the Lash Sensational because I am always so impressed with it and I know that I’ll like how my lashes look after I’ve applied this mascara. I don’t get clumps when I use this and I can get nice results, so it’s a winner all round. 

General Price: £8.99

Bourjois - Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation



Like my mascaras, I like to try different foundations to find ones that I really like. If I’m being completely honest, most of my favourite foundations are high end, but I still have a few lower end foundations that I love too! One particular favourite is the Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation by Bourjois. This foundation gives good coverage and smells amazing! It’s a foundation I’ve repurchased more than once because I’m always impressed with it. 
Sleek is one of my favourite make up brands, it's affordable and it's good quality. 

General Price: £10.99


Sleek Face Form Contour Kit
Image from sleekmakeup.com

Sleek is one of my favourite make up brands, it's affordable and it's good quality. A Sleek product I've been very loyal to for a long time now is the Face Form Contour Lit, I use it in the shade 'Light' and the colours go well with my skin. I'm very pale (my foundations are usually 'porcelain' or 'ivory) so I always worry that bronzers will come up orange on my face. However, I don't have this issue with this product. In this kit you get a sculpting powder, a highlight and a blush, all three are good quality and last all day on my skin. the powders blend easily, there has definitely been more than one occasion when I've put far too much on, but it blends so easily it's never turned into a disaster! Of course, like every product in this post, this product is also affordable- which makes it even better! 

General Price: £9.99



NYX Professional Makeup Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade





     It’s no secret that my favourite brow product ever is the Dipbrow Pomade by Anastasia Beverly Hills. It has been since I started using it and I think it always will be. Recently, I had to venture out and try alternative products because my Dipbrow Pomade ran out. So after trying one of NYX’s brow products in the past (The Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil), I decided to try another! I use the ABH Dipbrow Pomade in the shade ‘Taupe’ and I wanted to get the product that best matched the colour, I found that this was the shade ‘Chocolate’. Although I prefer the ABH, the NYX is a fantastic alternative, it’s easy to use and cheap!


So there we have it, just a few of my favourite affordable make up products that are also good quality and help create great make up looks!

Until next time, 
Becca x 


Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne