How My Dog Ruined My Day & My Favourite Lush Products!
I like to think of my blog as a place where I can be honest
and share things with the people that read it. This means that I love
to share products that I enjoy using with you. Sharing is caring, right?
I’ve mentioned multiple times on here before that I’m
obsessed
with Lush! I love their products, I love the atmosphere of their stores, I love
that their products are cruelty free and they don’t test on animals and I love
how helpful their staff are. Basically, as you can tell I just fricking LOVE Lush!
This is Winston, my German Shepherd/ fur baby.
I
also love him and it seems that Winston also loves Lush products, because he decided
to eat (yes, eat) my beloved Pink Flamingo bubble bar! Needless to say, I was
devastated and tweeted Lush to tell them this tragic (yet slightly
amusing) story. I wanted to tell them so I could 1. Express my sadness and 2.
Hopefully give whoever is in charge of Lush’s social media a giggle.
To my surprise, the lovely people at Lush (shout out to
Maisy and Gabe) told me that they would send me a little surprise.
(First things first, Winston is fine! He also seems to show no guilt whatsoever about eating my bubble bar!)
This week, I received a package from Lush and inside was not
only a replacement for my Pink Flamingo bubble bar, but they also very kindly
threw in a bar of The Comforter- which just so happens to be my favourite
Lush product!
This made me adore Lush, even more! So, I decided that I
would share some of my favourite Lush products- which is hard because
I have honestly loved every Lush product I have owned
(which is a lot!).
Pink Flamingo
I’ll start with what seems to be Winston’s
favourite, Pink Flamingo! The first thing that I love about this product, is
the look of it! I love that a lot of Lush products (especially the bubble bars)
come in fun, cute shapes! This product is very sweetly scented, and it turns
your bath pink what more could you want?!I always say that I think Lush’s products are very
reasonably priced, especially considering how attractive and good quality they are. One of
my favourite things about their bubble bars is that they are reusable and a
little goes a long way. Before my Winston selfishly took this away from me, I
got a good few uses out of it and still had plenty left for another bath or two. I’m stingy with my products because I want them to last
forever, and a little goes a long way so you don’t have to use a lot at
all! This particular bubble bar is on a stick, so you don’t have to crumble it. Instead, you can wave it underwater if you wish!
Price- £5.95
The Comforter
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product has an incredible scent and is
so pretty to look at! All you have to do is break a small amount off, crumble
it under the tap and watch the water turn a pretty pink colour (can you see a
theme here?). I was so happy when Lush brought out The Comforter as a shower gel (or 'shower cream') too, because it's my favourite Lush scent! It has a fruity scent and leaves my skin feeling so silky and smooth. I love this product and I get upset every time I finish a bar!
Price- £4.95
Magic Wand
Sadly, this product is only seasonal, so you can only get it during the Christmas period, which makes me love Christmas even more! This product screams 'a girly Christmas', it's pink, start shaped and glittery- it's so fabulous I still can't get over it! I was a bit worried that I'd get glitter
in my hair, or the glitter would stick to my skin and I'd end up looking like a disco
ball, but I didn’t! It left my water looking pretty (and pink, obvs!) and left
my skin feeling super smooth and smelling fruity! The Magic Wand is the Snow
Fairy scent- my favourite scent out of Lush’s Christmas scents, and my second
favourite Lush scent overall, so of course this product is a winner for me! Again, like all of Lush’s bubble bars, they are reusable and
this one comes on a stick, so you can wave your wand underwater! This product
lasts ages, which is great as it’s only available for a short amount of time,
once a year! The only thing I would change about it is how little time it's in
Lush stores, but then again that makes me look forward to the Christmas period
even more and makes the product even more special!
Lip Scrubs
Now onto the final products! I also love Lush products that aren't bath related! A couple of years ago, I suffered from badly chapped lips. Chapped lips aren’t cute, they feel gross and they can hurt! Even
higher end brands wouldn’t solve my problem, they would help it but not make the
dryness go away completely. My best friend (who seems to make an appearance in all my posts!)
and I purchased the Bubblegum lip scrub on the same day, and so far Lush’s lip
scrubs are the best things I’ve used to make my lips soft again! I love the lip scrubs so much, I’ve ended up
with a slight obsession and now own five! Yes, five! I told you I was obsessed!
I have Bubblegum, Popcorn, Chocolate and I own two Christmas limited edition
ones that are Santa’s Lip Scrub and Sugar Plum Fairy, sadly just like the Magic
Wand bubble bar, the holiday themed scrubs aren’t available until Christmas
time.
Price- £5.75
Link to Products- https://uk.lush.com/search/site/lip%2520scrub
While this post could be so much longer, I’ll
leave it here! I will ,however, be writing more posts about my most loved Lush
products as there are so many more I want to talk about and share with you.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this and got some amusement
from my dog eating part of my Lush collection! I also wanted to give another
big thank you to Lush for sending me my new products, I’ve already promised
them Winston is banned from going anywhere near them!
Until next time,
Becca x








Comments
Post a Comment