Top 5 Advent Calendars- With A Twist!

I’m sure that when you were one of the most exciting things about December was opening your advent calendar and counting down the days until Christmas. I’m now 19 and this is still the case, however there is a new type of calendar I have been more interested in than the standard chocolate one this year. Many brands have released a ‘beauty’ themed advent calendar, everyday you get a new product (usually sample sized) for you to try. You have probably already seen them but I thought I would go into detail 


Benefit’s Candy Coated Countdown Calendar

The first calendar I will talk about is Benefit’s Candy Coated Countdown calendar. This has 24 mini beauty treats including ‘They’re Real’ and ‘Bad Gal Lash’ mascaras, ‘Ultra Plush’ lip glosses and some other non-beauty related items such as note pads, hair ties and sticky notes! 



Name: Benefit Cosmetics 
Where can I get it? https://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/view/candy-coated-countdown-advent-calendar

Cost: £60 


Top Shop's Freedom Advent Jewellery Calendar

The second calendar on my list is the ‘Freedom Advent Jewellery Calendar’ from Top Shop. Slightly different to Befit’s but still just as cute! This contains twelve pairs of stud earrings, four bracelets and eight charm short necklaces in both silver and gold look finishes, all 100% Metal. Perfect for someone who would rather have accessories than chocolate! 




Name: Freedom Advent Jewellery Calendar
Where can I get it? http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=17035331&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=&searchTerm=TS61Z03GMDM&resultCount=1&geoip=home
Cost: £25

N07 Beauty Calendar

This next calendar definitely got me interested when I was reading the details, I’m a huge fan on No. 7 products so I think this calendar is brilliant! This calendar includes a mix of skin care and beauty products including a day cream, night creme, two eye shadows, two High Shine lip crayons, three nail varnishes and two mascaras (there is much more included too) it’s estimated this box is with approximately £135 (according to the website) but costs only £35- bargain!



Name: No7 Beauty Calendar 
Where can I get it? http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Beauty-Calendar_1536911/?affwin&awc=2041_1416951994_e6eb13493058b219d4d55c46817f999f&cm_mmc_o=-uubkbzfwlCjCKww5kbELCjCvi%20i9%20niioCjCC
Cost:  £35

Mini Mani Manor- Nail Varnish Advent Calendar- Ciaté

If nails or more your thing here is the Mini Mani Manor- Nail Varnish Advent Calendar by Ciaté. This beautiful set includes 23 5ml and 1 13.5ml nail varnishes all for the price of £49. The packaging is beautiful as are the nail varnishes inside. I’ma big fan of Ciaté’s products and I think this would make the perfect gift for someone who loves getting manicures as much as I do! 




Name: Mini Mani Manor- Nail Varnish Advent Calendar by Ciaté
Where can I get it? https://www.ciatelondon.com/uk/mini-mani-manor
Cost:  £49

Tesco Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar 

The final advent calendar I will show you is the Beauty at Tesco Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar. Tesco have not disappointed me with their calendar with products from Katy Perry, Nip+Fab and Tanya Burr (who wouldn't want a product created by a wonderful beauty blogger?) this advent calendar would make the perfect gift for someone (or even for yourself). 


Name: Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar 
Where can I get it? http://www.tesco.com/direct/beauty-at-tesco-coundown-to-christmas-advent-calendar/461-0338.prd?sc_cmp=tp4_aff_1503186
Cost:  £50

So there are my top 5 advent calendars that are that extra bit special. I think every one of them will make a brilliant gift for your family/friends or even for yourself! As it's December very soon I'm planning to writing some more 'Christmas themed' posts. 

Until then, thank you for reading. 

Becca x 



Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne