Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer Review
Hello Everyone,
For a while now I’ve wanted to try a face primer as I wanted my face make up to last longer and have a better finish but when I managed to find one, they have all been more money than I want to pay. When I saw the ‘Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer’, I wanted to try it straight away. I’ve always been a fan of Nivea products so when I found out they have their own primer I knew I had to have it! Unfortunately, I found it rather difficult to actually get my hands on this product as whenever I looked for it it was either out of stock or not sold in the shop at all! Fortunately, I finally managed to find this primer and I can say it’s been worth the wait!
The first thing I noticed about the product was that it has the signature Nivea smell, almost all Nivea products have a very distinctive scent that I really like as it smells nice but it isn’t too overpowering, this is always good especially when a product is going on your face. The texture of this product isn’t as thick as a moisturiser and it dries very quick.
Of course, everyone has different skin my skin isn’t particularly dry, oily or sensitive so I use the primer for ‘normal and combination skin’ however, if you’re skin is a bit on the sensitive side, there is a sensitive skin option too the lid on the sensitive primer is pink whereas the primer for normal skin uses Nivea’s signature blue and white colour theme!
All in all, if you are looking for a decent product that does what it claims to do that is a reasonable price but still effective then I think this could be the product you’re looking for! As I mentioned before, a lot of primers I’ve looked at are quite expensive so for £3.33 at Boots, I would highly recommend this product!
Thank you,
Becca x




Comments
Post a Comment