30 Day Blog Challenge? Day 1
Hello everyone!
Once again I've been neglecting my blog however in my defence I have had a lot going on! Since my last blog post I've turned 18 (finally) I've got a car (finally) and I've just started my second year of college which means my life now revolves around achieving amazing grades and getting into university! As I'm sure you can imagine the sudden realisation that I'm actually an adult who desperately needs to strive to get into uni has been quite daunting so I thought I''d write a blog to calm myself down!
In all honesty, I didn't have a clue what to write I just knew that I wanted to blog I happened to stumble across the '30 Day Challenge' and now my writers block is through!
The 30 Day Challenge is exactly what is says on the tin! There are 30 topics to blog about one for each day of the challenge. I think this is the perfect opportunity to get me back into the blogging scene. So lets get straight into day 1.
In all honesty, I didn't have a clue what to write I just knew that I wanted to blog I happened to stumble across the '30 Day Challenge' and now my writers block is through!
The 30 Day Challenge is exactly what is says on the tin! There are 30 topics to blog about one for each day of the challenge. I think this is the perfect opportunity to get me back into the blogging scene. So lets get straight into day 1.
Day 1: Write Some Basic Things About Yourself
1) I HATE having to describe myself, I never really know what to say!
2) I come across as very shy but once you get to know me you'l realise I'm not very shy at all!
3) One of my dreams is to travel to Australia I'd even consider changing career paths just so I can live and work there one day!
4) Speaking of Australia, the Aussie accent is my favourite thing ever
5) Sex and the City and Bondi Rescue are my favourite TV shows ever (I told you I love Aussies!)
6) I'm studying Print based media at college
7) I want to go to university (even though the thought of it is completely stressing me out!)
8) Lana Del Rey is my favourite singer ever, I'm literally obsessed with her music!
9) I probably spend more time watching YouTube videos than watching TV
10) I'm generally scared of Yorkshire Terriers (weirdest fear ever maybe?)
11) My biggest phobia EVER is crane flies
12) I want to become a journalist/reporter
13) 13 is my lucky number I even have the Roman numerals for 13 tattooed on me!
14) I currently have one tattoo and 12 piercings!
15) My dream job is to work for Sky Sports or to interview stars on the red carpet!
16) Meerkats are my favourite animals ever!
17) I've always been the type of person to have a small group of close friends, I often feel awkward and isolated in large groups of people
18) If I don't become a journalist I'd love to become a teacher and move to Australia to teach
19) Swearing is my worst habit!
20) I'm short! 5'2 to be exact!
21) My eyes are probably the only feature on my body I'm happy with!
22) I don't feel myself unless my I have a full face of make up do my hair!
23) I like making lists, my problem is I never know when to end them (now's probably a good time!)
24) Writing is my biggest passion!
25) I believe in faith and fate! Everything happens for a reason and if you have faith you can get yourself through anything!
So there you have it, 25 basic facts about myself. I actually enjoyed making this blog post so I hope you enjoyed reading it!
Thank you,
Becca x



Comments
Post a Comment