10 Likes & Dislikes (30 Day Challenge)
Hello Everyone!
So here is the second day of my 30 day challenge and the topic today is '10 likes & dislikes'.
As I'm good at ranting I'm sure I'll find this post quite easy and enjoyable!
10 Dislikes
1) Crane flies- they are my biggest fear out of anything in the world. Yes, I understand that they are small, they don't bite and they are probably more scared of me than I am of them (which I highly doubt!) but this doesn't take away the fact that they pop up by the hundreds at a certain time of year. Just the other day one flew into my room which resulted in my crying uncontrollably and locking myself outside of my room for a good 40 minutes until my Mum managed to get it out.
2) I hate it when my make up is nearly all done and then last minute something messes up! Whether it be my eyeliner being too thick one one eye or loose powdered eyeshadow falling onto my face guarantee something will ALWAYS go wrong and it's irritating!
3) I hate being put under pressure to make decisions that will change the rest of my life. I know that I'm 18 and legally an adult but the fact that the choices I make this year are going to determine the rest of my life. It's a daunting thought that stresses me out almost every day.
4) I hate it when a new amazing song comes out and it becomes so overplayed that it becomes boring and annoying. 'Get Lucky' & ' Blurred Lines' are just two songs that became massive hits this year only to be ruined because they were constantly played on the radio over and over again.
5) Public transport at peak times. Public transport is never pleasant to begin with, but when it's around 5-6pm it seems like the whole of the country suddenly needs to be on the same train or bus as me! It becomes over crowded and it seems that public transport is rarely on time anymore! I know that nobody particularly loves public transport but I could think of a million other things better than sitting (or standing) on a loud, cramped bus or train!
6) People that have no goals or aspirations. I understand that not everyone knows what they want to do with their life (admittedly at times I find myself having no clue how I want my future to plan out!) but when someone says that they 'don't care' about what they want to do with their life I automatically feel myself filling up with anger. I can understand that not everyone feels the need to have everything mapped out but I can't help but get frustrated when people literally have no goals or no intention of bettering their lives!
7) Bitchiness. Ask any of my friends and I'm sure they'll tell you that I'm the type of person who would rather tell someone they've annoyed me than talk about them for hours upon end behind their backs. Don't get me wrong, I love a good gossip (I'm a girl its what we do!) but when people talk about how much they hate someone behind their backs I can't help but find it pointless, if you don't confront the issue how is it going to get resolved? And surly telling someone they've annoyed you and ranting at them is better than doing it sneakily behind their back?
8) Bad movies/ TV shows, especially those that have been hyped up. There is nothing worse than seeing a film that is meant to be 'amazing' 'a must see' 'best film ever' and being disappointed when you realise that you've just wasted at least an hour and a half of your life watching the most pointless thing ever made. I also hate it when a film is amazing and then has a bad ending, I've just sat through a whole film loving everything about it and then you ruin it by adding a pointless and irrelevant ending which could've made the film even better. Frustrating isn't the word.
9) Over opinionated people. Of course everyone is going to think their opinion is right thats why they think it, but it annoys me so much when people are adamant that their opinion is the only one thats right or the only one that matters. I'm all up for having a casual debate but when I get told 'you're opinion's wrong' I find myself biting my tongue. Your opinion is your opinion but that doesn't mean its right!
10) Slow computers. My college course involves being on a computer pretty much all day so there is nothing more annoying when I'm trying to complete work but a slow or frozen computer is stopping me especially when it's near deadline day. Decent computers cost a lot of money so I don't think it makes me a bad person to expect something that cost a lot of money to work properly!
10 Likes
So those were my 10 dislikes, now lets lighten the mood and go onto 10 thinks I do like!
- Music. I’m not a musician or a singer but I can honestly say that I Don’t know what I’d do without music. It seems that music is the only thing that truly changes my mood whether I need to chirp up or calm down music seems to be the key!
2) Make Up. In fact make up isn’t really a ‘like’ its definitely more of a ‘love/could not live without’. Without make up I wouldn’t be able to walk out of my house without thinking how dreadful I look in the mornings! Make up is like a mask that gives us girls a little confidence boost and helps me start the day off right!
3) Aussie accents. I don’t think I need to explain this one, everyone I know knows about my love for the Australian accent, it’s my favourite thing ever, so cute!
4) Winter. I know that most people prefer the hot summer to the freezing cold winter but to me winter is the best season! I love how it gets dark quick, everyone has Christmas decorations up, everything gets more cosy and the atmosphere is just so much better! There is nothing nicer than sitting on the couch watching tv with the Christmas lights of fire place on.
5)Taking photos, by no means am I a photographer (in all honesty when it comes to photography I think the only thing I know is how to turn the camera on and off and actually take the photo) but I love taking photographs. Photo’s are the best way to document a memory because unlike details you remember in your head, photos hardly fade. People, life and opinions change but photos will always remain the same.
6) Quotes. It may make me weird but I love reading quotes, especially when I’m feeling down and need picking up! I love finding an inspiring quote that changes my outlook on situations or changes my way of thinking! It’s amazing how a few words can change the way you see things!
7) Tattoos & piercings. With 12 piercings and one tattoo of my own, it’s no shock that I LOVE tattoos and piercings! I like body modification because it makes us stand out and become different, I understand that not everyone sees the appeal in having a needle put through you just for a piece of jewelry or sitting through hours of pain to get some ink on their body but I love it. I started planning my second tattoo the second after I got my first one!
8)Writing. Ever since I can remember I’ve always loved writing, whether it be writing short stories in English or blogging I’ve always had a passion for writing, I want to become a journalist so I can have a job that I’ll enjoy. My passion for writing is what inspired me to start a blog in the first place!
9) Nights in (especially in winter). Although going out, getting drunk and partying with good friends is fun I’d still happily have a chilled night in with my closest friends with a bottle of wine watching a film and catching up on lost time! Nights out are great but it’s hard to have a proper catch up when the music is blearing and you can hardly understand what your drunk friend is saying!
10) Holidays. Of course everyone loves going on their summer holiday to get away from school/college to what ever else stresses you out but I think theres more to a holiday than just getting a tan (or sunburn if you’re fair skinned like myself!) I love being on holiday because I can leave everything back at home I don’t even take my phone with me on holiday because I actually like having a small break away from home! I love experiencing different cultures and I love the feeling of being in another country!
So there is my 10 likes and dislikes, I hope you’ve liked getting to know me a little better and maybe you can agree with some of my points! Either way thank you for reading!
Becca x


Comments
Post a Comment