The Killers Killed It!

Hello everyone,

Since my last post I've finally finished my first year of college which means I'm on summer break YAY!

As you know, it's fair to say I go to gigs and concerts 'quite a bit' and Saturday 22nd June I finally got to see The Killer at Wembley Stadium! I've been wanting to see The Killers for years as I really love their music (and the beautiful Brandon Flowers!) and everyone who has seen them live says how amazing they are. Having now see them live myself I can confirm that they are incredible!

This was my first stadium concert I've ever been to so I didn't really know what to expect but the atmosphere was so different from any other venue I've been to before. The stadium was full to the max of die hard fans yet there was a very warm, homely vibe as appose to a wild stressful one which to be honest I was expecting!

Artists usually have a bad habit of coming on stage late and finishing early however The Killers came on dead on time and didn't leave stage until 2 hours later, easily the longest (but one of the best) concerts I have ever been to. They opened with 'When You Were Young' one of my favourite songs and finished with 'Mr. Brightside' again one of my all time favourite songs!



Everything about this concert was amazing and I can't say one fault, the band played amazingly and everyone had a good time, seeing The Killers do their thing live makes it easy to understand why they are so successful and have been around for so long. I've been wanting to see The Killers live for so long and I'm so happy I've finally seen them and they didn't let me down! I wasn't as close to the front as I usually am for concerts as I got there quite late but I managed to get front row seating and I could still see everything on stage! Now, having seen them once I really want to see them again.

Another thing I was really impressed with was the tickets, a lot of the time concert tickets are just plain with the name of the act, venue and time of the concert but I was pleasantly surprised to see that the tickets were bright red with a photograph of The Killers on I thought this was a really nice touch and as the concert was at Wembley Stadium they were scanned before entry so I got to keep the tickets so I could post a photo!


Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne