Fresh Naturals: My Honest Opinion


If you’ve been here before, you’ll know that I love bath products! Bath bombs, bath melts, bubble bars, you name it I’ll love it. Which is why I’m very excited to say that the very lovely people at Fresh Naturals sent me some of their beautiful products to try and share with you.


First of all, let me give you a bit of background information about this wonderful brand. Fresh Naturals make homemade, natural bath and skin care products as well as soaps. All of their products are 100% natural, freshly made and are cruelty free- something I love because that means no animals were harmed in the process of making their wonderful products. Another brilliant thing about Fresh Naturals is that their products are very reasonably priced, especially considering that all ingredients in their products are organic, and they are homemade, I personally think that they are very good quality and priced very fairly. 

As I mentioned Fresh Naturals were very generous and gave me some products to try out, so I will tell you about them now! I will start my saying that all products sent to me are travel sized, you can purchase full sized products on the Fresh Naturals website. 

Wake Up and Go Handmade Bath Bomb



As you can imagine, I was very excited when I saw this in my package as I love a good bath bomb! This one in particular is so pretty and as the name suggests, it’s also very refreshing. The ‘Wake Up and Go’ bath bomb contains peppermint and lemon essential oils, which leaves you not only smelling great, but also refreshed and ready for the day ahead. It also turns your bath into a nice green colour, is it just me that loves watching a bath bomb change the colour of your water?

This bath bomb costs £3.25 so if you think about it, it’s cheaper than some of the competitors out there.

Coconut Crush Shampoo, Body and Face Cleanser




This is a great product as it has more than one purpose. ‘Coconut Crush’ can be used as a shampoo, body and face wash. I have used this as a body wash and it smells divine! There are different fragrances to choose from but this scent is particularly perfect for the summer and it also left my skin feeling silky smooth. It’s also free from SLS and a variety of other chemicals that are found in most shampoos you can find in supermarkets. Because this product has so many purposes, it would be great for travelling as it means you can save lots of room on toiletries and just take the one product (which means you have more space for shoes- winning).

This product is £6.75 which is great if you want something that is multipurpose because chances are you won’t be able to get a shampoo, body wash and face wash separately for that price.

Body Butters



Okay, I admit I’m terrible at remembering to moisturise or apply cream after having a bath or shower but, I’ve been getting better at it now I have some nice smelling products! I was sent two different samples of Fresh Natural’s body butters, ‘Lemongrass’ and ‘Orange & Aloe’ and I honestly really like them both. These products are vegan friendly and smell great. They smell fresh and feel nice when they are on the skin. I love products with aloe in because it’s so good for the skin and having just come back from a two week holiday in Mexico, my skin definitely needs some extra attention.


A tub of Fresh Natural’s body butters will cost you £9 which again, I think is worth it and is more budget friendly than competitors.

Oils



Lastly, I was sent some very lovely oils. The ‘Refresh Moister Oil’ and the ‘Repair Oil’.

I’ve tried both of these out and one thing I like about them is that they don’t feel greasy or slimy, I hate it when oils leave me feeling uncomfortable as it puts me off of using them but these leave my skin feeling smooth and rehydrated. 

You can use the Refresh Moister Oil in the bath or shower, which makes bath time even more relaxing. The Repair oil can be used on both your skin and hair so again, you both of these products have multiple uses which makes me love them even more. 

Overall, I am very impressed with the products I was sent and would honestly use them again. I’ve had a good look at Fresh Natural’s website and have seen a number of products I am dying to try because I enjoyed using these ones so much.

I would like to end by saying a huge thank you to Fresh Naturals for their generosity and letting me try their fantastic products. I love what they stand for and I especially love the fact that all of their products are natural, organic and cruelty free.

Be sure to check out their website and maybe even try some of their wonderful products for yourself. You can take a look at them here:



Until next time,

Becca x





Comments

INSTAGRAM @iamrebeccajayne