Christmas Gift Guide- Gift Sets Edition
Hello Everyone,
It’s finally December which means Christmas is approaching! Before we know it it will be the 25th but before then, it’s time to shop for everyones presents! Christmas shopping isn’t everyones up of tea, the long queues, masses of people on a mission everywhere to get the best Christmas deals. Let’s not forget the biggest issue, finding people the perfect Christmas gift, you don’t want to be the person who gives out the worst presents ever but one things for sure Christmas shopping can be a nightmare, but it doesn't have to be! To give inspiration to fellow Christmas shoppers, I have decided to start a ‘Christmas Gift Guide’ series on my blog. Today I will be naming some gift sets that I think will make brilliant presents!
Personally, I think gift sets make brilliant presents because you get a number of products and they are usually very reasonably priced! Gift sets are a good idea if you know that the person is a fan of the products or the brand for example fi you know your best friends loves Soap and Glory ( a lot like mine does!) a cute little set would be ideal! The gift sets in this post are primarily bath or skin care sets.
Soap and Glory Soaper Hero
In my opinion, you can’t really go wrong with a bath set especially when they smell amazing and leave your skin feeling soft! As it’s winter the best way to end the day is a long bubble bath with luxurious (and preferably affordable) products, this is why I think Soap and Glory Soaper Hero’s bath set is an ideal Christmas present this year!
The set includes Girligo Moisturising Body Mist (a moisturiser which is a spray), The Righteous Butter (a body butter which isn’t too runny or too thick), Flake Away (an exfoliator), Clean On Me (shower/bath gel) and Hand Food ( a hand cream that’s perfect for chucking in your handbag!)
The products aren’t full size but there is enough product to last for a while and they are perfect to put into a bag if you’re having a pamper night at your friends or you’re traveling and want to take nice products away with you. I personally received this as a gift for my birthday and I really loved all the products in this set.
Considering the quality of these products (Soap and Glory lives up to its very high reputation) this set is a bargain, costing just £13.50 from Boots. Boots also have their well loved ‘3 for 2’ deal this Christmas on items that would make perfect Christmas presents.
Nivea Pampered Skin Ultimate Collection
The second item on my list is ‘Nivea Pampered Skin Ultimate Collection’. I’m a huge fan of Nivea as their products seem to work well with my skin, I’ve never had any problems when using any Nivea product and I really like the scent of all the products I’ve used. This set is brilliant because it has a variety of different products used for different things, rather than only including bath products or make up products this particular set includes a wide range of products. The set contains, Nivea Dailey Essentials Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes (20 in the pack), Moisturising Day Cream (50 ml), Aqua Effect Nourishing Honey Mask (2x75ml applications), Pearly Shine Lip, Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion (75ml), Express Hydration Hand Lotion (100ml) and Soft Moisturising Cream (200ml).
The fact that this set does not just focus on one are (for example it does not only contain just bath or make up products) makes it a very unique and useful gift! This whole set is only £15 again from boots!
Dove Wonderful You
The final gift set I’m going to mention is Dove’s ‘Dove Wonderful You Gift Set’.
I have always been a fan of dove as their products smell nice, leave my skin feeling soft and hydrated and are not too harsh!
I think this set is brilliant value for money as there are lots of full sized products in the box! This set contains Silky Nourishment Body Cream (300ml), Purely Pampering Shea Butter Bar (100g), Silk Glow Nourishing Body Wash (250ml) Silk Care Cream Bath (500 ml) Pampering Nourishing Body Was Shea Butter with Warm Vanilla (250ml) an eye mask and a luxury shower puff.
This set is only £15 which I think is fantastic value for money as if you were to buy these products separately I think it would cost a lot more! Dove is a popular brand that has a very good reputation and is known for the good quality their products offer. Just looking at this set gives me the feeling that it would be very luxurious and good for your skin.
So there are just three gifts sets that I think will make excellent Christmas presents after all, everyone loves to me pampered right?!
Becca x
So there are just three gifts sets that I think will make excellent Christmas presents after all, everyone loves to me pampered right?!
Becca x






Comments
Post a Comment