My Night With The Script!
If you know me personally, you'll know that I'm a huge fan of The Script. For those of you who might not know who they are, they are a popular band all the way from Dublin, their lead singer (and obviously my future husband) Danny O'Donoghue is also a coach on the UK version of The Voice.
I've been a fan of The Script for many years so it was an amazing surprise when I got two tickets to see them at the 02 for Christmas. Their major hits include 'Breakeven, The Man Who Can't Be Moved, Six Degrees of Separation and Hall of Fame'.
I'm one of those people who has to be as close to the acts as I can especially when the lead singer is one of the most attractive celebrities I know Normally I'd line up for hours however this was my first time at the 02 and it was cold so I didn't want to be standing in line for hours up on hours and still end up getting a bad view so I ended up getting at the 02 about an hour and a half before the gig started. I Still managed to get a surprisingly good view.
Their support act was another three piece Irish band 'The Original Rudeboys' I personally hadn't heard of them before The Script but they were one of the best support acts I've seen and I would honestly see them live again and buy their album. These boys will also be the support act for The Script's Australian tour. In case you wanted to know what the boys look like heres a cheeky picture of them, make sure you check them out their worth it!
Now on to the hilight of the night. When The Script first come on I don't think I've fang girled so much, Danny was even better looking in real life than he is on my tv. I find that with most artist these days, they tend to survive on auto tune and backing signers to make themselves sound better and more talented than what they really are. However, this performance was purely them and their talent alone, no dancers, back ups signers just them and a few other band members. The fact that I had a really good view made the experience even better and I Was actually gutted when the concert finished.

I'm going to end this post by saying that The Script are one of my favourite bands at the moment, I'd probably get a lot of hate when I say that I'd honestly rather see and listen to them than other acts such as One Direction or Justin Bieber, I just think their music is more personal and generally better! The next time their going to be touring I'm 100% getting myself a ticket not only to drool over my man Danny but to actually listen and appreciate their music.
I've been a fan of The Script for many years so it was an amazing surprise when I got two tickets to see them at the 02 for Christmas. Their major hits include 'Breakeven, The Man Who Can't Be Moved, Six Degrees of Separation and Hall of Fame'.
![]() |
| Outside 02, getting excited now! |
I'm one of those people who has to be as close to the acts as I can especially when the lead singer is one of the most attractive celebrities I know Normally I'd line up for hours however this was my first time at the 02 and it was cold so I didn't want to be standing in line for hours up on hours and still end up getting a bad view so I ended up getting at the 02 about an hour and a half before the gig started. I Still managed to get a surprisingly good view.
Their support act was another three piece Irish band 'The Original Rudeboys' I personally hadn't heard of them before The Script but they were one of the best support acts I've seen and I would honestly see them live again and buy their album. These boys will also be the support act for The Script's Australian tour. In case you wanted to know what the boys look like heres a cheeky picture of them, make sure you check them out their worth it!
![]() |
| Support Act The Original Rudeboys |
Now on to the hilight of the night. When The Script first come on I don't think I've fang girled so much, Danny was even better looking in real life than he is on my tv. I find that with most artist these days, they tend to survive on auto tune and backing signers to make themselves sound better and more talented than what they really are. However, this performance was purely them and their talent alone, no dancers, back ups signers just them and a few other band members. The fact that I had a really good view made the experience even better and I Was actually gutted when the concert finished.

I'm going to end this post by saying that The Script are one of my favourite bands at the moment, I'd probably get a lot of hate when I say that I'd honestly rather see and listen to them than other acts such as One Direction or Justin Bieber, I just think their music is more personal and generally better! The next time their going to be touring I'm 100% getting myself a ticket not only to drool over my man Danny but to actually listen and appreciate their music.





Comments
Post a Comment