Where have I been?
Okay, so over the past month or so I've basically been neglecting my blog and pretending it doesn't exist.
There's not reasonable explanation for this other than the fact that I've been lazy and can't think of anything to blog about. There are literally thousands of blogs on here dedicated to make up reviews, concert reviews and day to day posts, another one would be irrelevant and boring.
Over the past month I've been thinking to myself that my blog won't improve or grow if I don't bother updating it or uploading posts on a regular basis or even at all. I've always thought to myself that I'd enjoy blogging and it would be fun yet I seemed to have 'writers block' (lack of motivation and originality if we're honest).
Truth is, I decided to stop blogging for a while just as my blog actually started!
I've recently just returned from a trip to Paris where I went to a student conference (I'll write another blog post about this soon) and one of the people who spoke said that you have to plant your seeds which are like your opportunities (personally, I think she just secretly wanted to be a gardner but failed at it) however despite how cliche her speech was, it actually got me thinking. How can I expect anything (blogs, career opportunities, life in general) go the way I want it if I'm not taking or making any opportunities.
So I've decided that I'm going to carry on blogging and actually put more effort in this time (ignoring the fact that I don't have thousands and thousands of followers) but I guess Rome wasn't built in a day so working hard and being patient is the only way forward.
I'll end this post with a picture I took of the Eiffel Tower because it's pretty!
Bye guys x



Comments
Post a Comment